Do you share our passion for making a positive impact on the community?
The Media Evangelism Limited established in 1989 is a charitable Christian organization committed to building a Christian media presence by capitalizing on visual communication technology to promote the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ. We are the operator of Creation TV, running 7×24 programs that advocate Life Education carrying Biblical Values and Christian Faith. We seek for creative people to build a sustainable creative organization that nurtures trusting and respectful relationships.
- 大學程度，曾受輔導訓練 (具面談或熱線輔導經驗更佳)
- University graduates with at least 5 years’ experience in PR & Promotions or corporate communications. Proven experience in organizing events, developing media relationship and corporate publicity strategy. Mature, energetic, independent and can work under pressure to meet deadline. Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Develop and implement effective marketing plan and strategy for TV programs from planning, online & offline promotion appeals to budget control so as to achieve the goals
- Co-ordinate with internal departments and external partners for the successful implementation of the plans
- Implement marketing researches and analysis for the performance of various initiatives
- University graduates with at least 5 years’ solid working experience in Marketing, Public Relations and/or Corporate Communications. Previous working records in mass media, advertising agency or NGO is an advantage. Mature, energetic, independent and can work under pressure. Excellent written and spoken Chinese and English.
- To lead a team of central support functions to provide corporate services to the whole organisation including Finance, HR, IT and Office Administration.
- To act as the Financial Controller to oversee and manage the finance and accounting functions and to provide good financial forecasting, budget planning and cash flow management to ensure healthy financial condition
- To act as the Human Resources Head to provide HR related services including recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development; and to work with the Finance team to develop KPI driven performance management system.
- To act as the Administration Head in providing good office administration, premises maintenance, library services, exhibits management and inventory control
- To provide good IT support to various departments in the organisation
- University graduated with major in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines, Qualified Member of HKICPA / ACCA
- 8-12 years of relevant experience in Finance, HR and Admin in commercial or NGOs
- Strong commitment with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proactive, independent and able to work under pressure
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Deal with advertisers independently
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients & understand their requirements and develop new clients to meet sales targets and goals
- Conduct cold calls
- Degree holder given priority in any business discipline
- At least 3 years sales experience
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese, English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Responsible, pleasant personality, self-motivated, energetic with good communication and interpersonal skills, sales-oriented, eager to learn and able to work under pressure
- Responsible for the sales promotion of magazine and products.
- Deal with schools, churches and potential customers independently.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients & understand their requirements and develop new clients to meet sales targets and goals.
- Conduct cold calls.
- Degree holder given priority in any business discipline.
- At least 3 years sales experience.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese, English and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in computer skills.
- Responsible, pleasant personality, self-motivated, energetic with good communication and interpersonal skills, sales-oriented, eager to learn and able to work under pressure.
- Responsible for hardware, network equipment and general office devices support
- Administer web-site Content Management System
- Edit video and audio clips, including format conversion
- F.5 graduate or technical school with formal education in Computer Studies
- 1 to 2 years solid experience in I.T. technical support.
- Good knowledge in computer hardwares, printer, Mac, PC Workstation, office equipment and networking
- Proficient in internet related applications, Hardware/Software installation and inventory documentation
- Knowledge and interest in simple web-page coding is definitely an advantage
- Proactive, responsible, excellent communication, diagnostic and problems solving skills
- Willing to work under pressure and tight deadlines schedule
- Good understanding and keen interest of Christian belief
- 懂剪接及運用軟件After Effect, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro，懂拍攝更佳